Our mission statement
"Transforming conceptual ideas into commercial innovations"
Leadership & Innovation
- Innovation at the core of the company's ethos in how we work and where we work.
- Our environment - The new space has improved staff working conditions. This is very valuable to our working day as it makes it more innovative and exciting. A positive atmosphere creates exciting ideas.
- Our method - Innovation Tools - We thrive on innovation with strong emphasis on team work and team spirit. We have learned the tools from Glasgow School of Art and absorbed them into our workforce. Lead by example but also learn from mistakes. We believe that every idea is a good idea until proven otherwise. We believe on getting out there, speaking to as many people as possible and learning as much as we can.
Customer & Community Focus
- Providing our customers with excellent customer service for over 155 Years.
- Involvement and close link to the community.
- Employee ownership - making sure the company stays in the community and belongs to the employees. Tayport will reap the benefits of having a surviving business like Scott & Fyfe.
- Sponsorship and fundraising - participating in charity events and sponsoring local causes.
Supplier & Staff Focus
- Ethical supply chains.
- Internal health and safety standards - training given to all staff and safety is of the greatest importance.